tỷ lệ cá cược bóng đá hôm nay
Jordan

thể loại/loại hình cờ bạc_cá độ bóng đá online miễn phí_m88 fortune

Recommended Posts

February 25th can't get here quick enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dubas needs to find a way to get better. Not sure how easy that’s gonna be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gardiner paired with Ozhinganov now.? Dermott with Zaitsev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad. Does it seem that a lot of these guys don’t give a shit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no! We suck again!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jared said:

What's up with us at home?

Teams get fired up to come into Toronto and for us, it's just a ho-hum nothing Monday night game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tỷ lệ cá cược bóng đá hôm nay
2 hours ago, Jordan said:

Teams get fired up to come into Toronto and for us, it's just a ho-hum nothing Monday night game.

Frustrating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Dubas loves that Lamoriello philosophy "if you've got time, use it", but do you really think waiting until the deadline to bolster the blueline is the best approach?? Wouldn't you want a little time for the new player(s) to get used to Babs, his system, the other players, and maybe build some chemistry?? Wouldn't you want as much time as you can get before the playoffs start?

Edited by Krylian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Krylian said:

I know Dubas loves that Lamoriello philosophy "if you've got time, use it", but do you really think waiting until the deadline to bolster the blueline is the best approach?? Wouldn't you want a little time for the new player(s) to get used to Babs, his system, the other players, and maybe build some chemistry?? Wouldn't you want as much time as you can get before the playoffs start?

It takes two to tango, and I doubt sellers are willing to move at this point unless they get an offer they can’t refuse.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jordan said:

It takes two to tango, and I doubt sellers are willing to move at this point unless they get an offer they can’t refuse.?

I acknowledge that.? My main point is just that I hope Dubas is doing all the necessary work AND if something does present itself, he doesn't think it's "too early" to make a move cause he has 'time'.? If the right deal becomes available make the move today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×