Leafs Forever Code of Conduct
1) No harassment of other users.LF.ca is not the battleground for your personal vendettas. We're a close-knit community, and everyone should feel welcome. This is not to say humouristic teasing is unwelcome, but the moment it becomes malicious you've crossed the line. Quite simply, don't be a jerk.Punishments1st Offence: Warning2nd Offence: 15-Day Ban3rd and Subsequent Offences: 40-Day BanAggravated Offences: For severe offences a lifetime ban may be handed out at the discretion of the staff.
2) No posting of pornographic material.While we realize that LF.ca is largely an adult community, pornography is not allowed on the forums. Our community should be open to all ages, without the risk of an underage user seeing inappropriate imagery.Punishments1st Offence: 5-Day Ban2nd Offence: 15-Day Ban3rd and Subsequent Offences: 25-Day Ban
3) No posting of racist comments/materials.Comments or material deemed to be racist or prejudiced in nature won't be tolerated. We have a multicultural community on LF.ca, and there is no place for backward ideology. Discussion of racial issues that may be deemed un-PC is allowed, as long as it's not fueled by a hateful mindset.Punishments1st Offence: 5-Day Ban2nd Offence: 20-Day Ban3rd Offence: Lifetime Ban
4) No pointless hijacking of threads.Do not purposely force a thread to go off topic. It is understood that threads naturally evolve, but don't take a thread about Sundin's wingers and turn it into a thread about how you got wasted at the bar last night. Admin/moderator's discretion will be used to decide if a thread has gone pointlessly off topic.PunishmentsPost Deletion and/or Thread ClosureRepeat Offences: 3-Day Ban
5) Use the proper channels to discuss rules or moderator action.Occasionally an administrator or moderator will see a thread getting out of hand, and will tell the offending parties to stop before it escalates. After this happens, the subject should be immediately dropped and the discussion returned to the thread's topic. All discussion regarding an admin/moderator's actions or complaints regarding another user should either be e-mailed to a staff member or posted in the "Contact Us" forum.PunishmentsPost Deletion
6) Do not frame a user for a serious offence.Don't coerce another user into unknowingly posting porn etc, only to have him/her banned. This action goes against our community spirit, and is equal to harassment. This action is not acceptable whether it is a hostile act or a practical joke.PunishmentsCounts toward your offences of Rule #1.These rules may be added to or amended at any time. These rules are not retroactive, every user starts with a clean slate.